JoAnn Drabble prides herself in making a “personal investment in each client”. With over ten years of experience working as a paralegal for various law firms, JoAnn brings significant legal expertise to her work. She understands the ins and outs of the real estate business and follows through on her sales from start to finish. She is often praised for her attention to detail in all aspects of a sale.
Working as a full-time professional in the real estate industry for 24 years, JoAnn has continuously been a top sales producer. She attributes her successful sales' results to the personal relationships that she forges with her clients. Her years of experience combined with her outgoing personality and compassionate nature enable her to understand both the stated and unspoken needs of clients who are buying and selling their homes. JoAnn stays current with changing market conditions and trends in order to provide exceptional service and ensure a timely sale.
Her perseverance and real estate market savvy help her achieve 100% client satisfaction. The relationships that JoAnn forms with clients often last long after the purchase or sale of a home. Her clients’ satisfaction is her top priority and drives her to consistently exceed her performance goals and expand her growing referral base.
- Massachusetts Real Estate Broker License
- Newbury College--Associates Degree--Paralegal Studies - 1990
- Katharine Gibbs Business School--Graduate - 1986
- MLS Property Information Network
- Massachusetts Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Real Estate Association of Southeastern Massachusetts (RASEM)
- ABR Designation (Accredited Buyer Representative)
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame – 2007 Induction
- RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award--2016
- RE/MAX 100% Club--2001 to 2013
- RE/MAX Platinum Club--2014, 2015, 2018, 2019 & 2020
- RE/MAX Chairman's Club--2016 & 2017
- Ranked No. 8 of the Top 25 Individuals in RE/MAX New England for 2016
- Ranked No. 9 of the Top 25 Individuals in RE/MAX New England for 2017
- Ranked No. 14 of the Top 25 Individuals in RE/MAX New England for 2018
- Ranked No. 42 of the Top 25 Individuals in RE/MAX New England for 2019
- KW ELITE Quad Gold Medallion Award 2020
- KW ELITE Quad Gold Medallion Award 2021